Overview - Using the data
Information available in each of the sections
Associations — (listed by name)
Types of associations:
- Users/printers groups — Local; National; Printing Segments
- Processes — Offset: Digital; Gravure; Screen
- Printing Materials — Paper; Inks; etc.
- Industry Focused — History; Analysis; Meetings; Trade Shows
- Industry Customer Groups
- Industry Educational Groups
Government issues relating to the printing industry.
Standards are codified best practices. The printing standards effort has lead the printing industry to better process implementation in recent years. To explore the optimum methods for accomplishing most industry practices go to the link and search for the proper standard under "purchase standards" (minimal cost or free). See ICC for color management. Also link to ISO.org for further information.
All industry related publications dealing with the above topics are listed by name.
Designed for learning about the industry and its inherent value. Includes a "how to" for outreach.
- Ambassadors for Print & Graphics Training Manual
- International Printing Museum
- PIA Affiliates — Local printing groups
- PRIMIR - The Printing Industry's statistical analysis self study group.
- Print in the Mix
- The Print Council